...Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Kinga!


-She's a Leader-
-Fun Loving-
-Goofy-
-Spiritual-
-Amazing-
-Athletic-
-Spunky-
-Loud-
and I Love Her!

If anyone knows my sister they know she is pretty random and off the wall at times. She can always put a smile on my face. She makes me laugh with her witty comments, and the way she misuses or mispronounces words fill the room with laughter every time she speaks. Her comments are straight forward and you can always count on her to "tell it like it is" even if she says it nicely or laughs afterwards hahaha... She's a great example of a "Follower of Jesus Christ" and I've learned so much from her when it comes to the Gospel. She keeps you on your toes, and her family in line and I love that about her.

Ever since I can remember, Kinga has never liked cooking however she's always been a clean freak hahaha.. Not OCD like, but just always cleaning. Whatever was dirty in the house, she could clean it. Lucky for me, since I'd rather cook than clean, we've made a GREAT team, like Bert & Ernie, Phineas & Ferb, Batman & Robin haha... you get the point. When I moved to Vegas, that changed. I love waking up when I visit and she has breakfast ready. She's found her way around the kitchen and now makes meals for her small/BIG family lol...

This past Monday was her birthday. Sad I wasn't there to celebrate with her, but we made up for it Thursday when we got in to town. In my book, as long as it's within the month of the birthday, we're good. haha We (Mom, Grandma, Kinga & I) started off by attending a session at the Salt Lake Temple, I just love that temple for it's Beauty, Spirit, and Significance.

(Took this on our way out)

Following we had lunch at the Garden Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, if you haven't been there, you have to go!
After lunch, Kinga got to do a birthday launch...

If you don't know what that is, they have you write your name and a wish on a piece of paper, they tie it to a balloon, open up the roof and you launch your balloon.The whole restaurant joined in the celebration and then up up and away her balloon went!



It was a great way to start off our day! I love her with all my heart and am so proud to call her MY BIG SISTER...

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm extremely late, (because I just found your blog. lol) but I just LOVED this post! I love her for all the reasons you stated. Miss and love you Tina!

    ReplyDelete